Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Upcoming Release: 2010 Bowman


The excitement builds as 2010 Bowman is scheduled to be released a week from today. This could be the most hyped Bowman product in years. The major draw is that this product contains Stephen Strasburg first MLB Auto. It also contain Autos from top prospects Dustin Ackley, Donavan Tate, and Phillippe Aumont. It also now has triple relic cards from the futures game that are #/99. I kind of find it strange after looking at the sell sheet that the Bowman Prospect cards won't come in gold & there won't be any Xfractors. Will you miss the Xfractors?

My plan is to at least get a Hobby & Jumbo Box of this. My major goal is to figure out how I can get my hands on entire case of Jumbo. Will see because its a little pricey at about $1000 for an 8 box case. I have read on some forums that Strats Auto may fall at 3 per Jumbo case so it would take to much to get your loot back.

Sell Sheet from Blowout
Checklist from Blowout


No comments:

Post a Comment