Thursday, February 11, 2010

Letter to Upper Deck in regards to 2009 Signature Stars w/ Response

I sent the following letter via email to upper deck:

Dear Sir or Madam

I recently purchased 2 boxes of your 2009 Signatures Stars product and I was extremely disappointed. I bought the boxes from http://www.atlantasportscards.com and paid $70 for a box of junk. The first problem is that the first box I opened contained 24 doubles I find that extremely ridiculous. Another problem with box 1 is that you box states that it contains 4 Signatures or Memorabilia cards per box. I only received 2. My other concern is that no where on your box does it state that it will contain Team USA cards. 4 of the 5 hits in box 2 were Team USA cards if I wanted Team USA cards I would have bought your Team USA product for that. I open a lot of your products and I'm usually very happy but this one is just ridiculous. I write a blog on my breaks you can check out the link will be below my signature. Please let me know what you can do to fix this problem for me.

Thanks
Mr. Scott
http://mrscotts.blogspot.com/2010/02/2009-upper-deck-signature-stars-2-box.html

There response back:


Dear Scott,

Thank you for submitting your missing insert request. Please mail in the barcode and hologram from the product.

The case number for your request is *****

When mailing your items please have the Case number visible on the outside of the package. This allows us to sort your package easier and speeds up your turn around time on these type of requests. Packages without case numbers noted on the outside of the envelope will be sent back to the customer unopened.

Please mail your package to the address below. Please enclose a letter that includes your name, address, an explanation of the issue, and a list of the items enclosed. We strongly encourage customers to send your cards in a traceable method to protect and ensure successful delivery to Upper Deck. The Upper Deck Company is not responsible for lost, damaged, misdirected, or uninsured packages.

The Upper Deck Company
Attn Quality Assurance Dept. Case# *****
5909 Sea Otter Place,
Carlsbad CA 92010.

Our goal is to fulfill these requests within 4-5 weeks from receiving your package.

Thank you so much for your inquiry. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions or comments.

Morgan Andre' Preston
Customer Service
The Upper Deck Company
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010

So I mailed them the bar code There out of luck with hologram it took them a week to get back to me I can keep wrapper just lying around. What do you think they will send me?

3 comments:

  1. I think there gonna send you some run of the mill hit from that set, like a decent auto and a decent jsy card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm interested in your game used Ozzie Smith game used card.(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/silvermustang322/Cards%20for%20Trade/img162.jpg)

    my email is camclow@yahoo.com and my site is at http://morethancardboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have to send them the cards too or just the barcode? hopefully they don't just send you junk and they actually send you something worth the time. I've heard storys were people got some really nice replacements from UD in the past.

    ReplyDelete