Sunday, February 7, 2010

Phil Hughes - Redemption & Ebay Pickups

This week I received in the mail 4 cards via purchases on Ebay & then 1 redemption showed up in my mail box I wasn't expecting to receive yet.


2007 Bowman Sterling & 2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor via lot on Ebay under $6 for both cards with shipping I thought was reasonable. Then I picked up 2009 Topps Heritage Chrome for 99 cents with free shipping I thought this was a killer deal.

My major addition of the week may make some other bloggers jealous. I obtained a 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Dual Auto Glove of Hughes & Felix Hernandez #02/15. I have seen this on Ebay for crazy prices a guy wants $150 for this card so when I picked it up for $45 I was pretty happy. I'd consider this to be one of my top 5 cards of the collection.

Redemptions can sometimes be a great experience like this one was I only waited about 7 weeks to get this 2009 Topps Unique Solo Shot Auto. Its a beauty the only downfall is it shows Hughes in his 2008 jersey #34. He switched back to #65 after his horrible 2008 season.

If you have any Hughes cards I need hit me up...

1 comment: