Wednesday, December 16, 2009

EBAY: BUY, PAY, WAIT WAIT WAIT......PLAYER GETS TRADED!

So on November 30th I purchased 2 Phil Coke cards in a lot on EBAY. The lot included a 2009 Sweet Spot Auto #/699 & Ticket to Stardom Rookie Blue Parallel #/99. I won the auction at a very reasonable price of $1.28 and shipping was decent at $2.95. I won the cards on Nov 30th Paid for the cards minutes after the auction ended. Here is where the disappointment comes from the seller who doesn't ship the item till December 12th it doesn't arrive till the 15th. Should I leave neutral or negative feedback for this seller? He never contacted me to let me know that there was going to be a delay. He also states in his auction that item will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. My payment cleared the same day his auction closed. I sell a good amount on Ebay and work about 55 hours at my real job and still find time to get all my packages to my buyers in a fast time period. To make matters worse during that time period Coke was traded to the Tigers. He was great out of the Yanks bullpen last year and I will miss him. Done complaining for this moment....

1 comment:

  1. Um, I would be all angrified over this guy.

    I would leave a neutral (as long as the cards are in good shape) and ding the crap out of his seller ratings.

    Put one star in all of them ;)

    Also, goodl ooking blog so far. Welcome to the cardospehere!!

    ReplyDelete