Friday, December 11, 2009

Game Used Reegie Corona Spikes


Since most of you readers don't know me I'm a huge Yankee fan I follow them from the minors to the majors. So that leads me to this a few weeks ago I was surfing EBAY and came across some game used items from AA affiliate of New York Yankees the Trenton Thunder. There were plenty of item from game used Hats, Balls, Bats, Ect. Most of the item were autographed and the proceeds were going to a good cause domestic violence. But I didn't want to own an item that was autographed so I found these Game Used Reegie Corona Spikes that were unsigned so I bid on them and with a $40 bid I won. My goal this summer is to get them signed myself. Corona ended up playing most of last year with the Scranton Yankees. He will either be there again this year or be the back up infielder in New York. I met Corona once in the 2007 season after a playoff game an he signed some cards for me. Currently Corona only has 2 major card releases 2007 Bowman Chrome & Bowman Heritage. I pretty much have his attainable cards I'm still on the lookout for the Gold & Orange Refractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment