Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Taste the Rainbow

So I put my first Bowman Chrome rainbow together a few months ago. I was extremely excited it was Mike Dunn at the time a Top Prospect in the Yankees farm system with trade a Phil Coke a few weeks ago he was supposed to be in the big league pen. But yesterday he was traded to the Braves for Javier Vazquez. I met Mike Dun during the 2008 season @ Trenton and he seemed like a nice guy and looked like a good pitcher in the minors. I guess I'll have to try my next rainbow with Yankee Prospect Justin Snyder I'm just missing the Refractor & Red refractor for it. Don't you just hate when a player you built a great collection of gets traded. I don't know what I would do if Phil Hughes got traded .

1 comment:

  1. Go Braves!

    I cannot begin to tell you how many autos and parallels I have of the next great Braves player... only to be traded off.

    I feel your pain man.

    ReplyDelete