Sunday, December 27, 2009

Retail: 1/2 Price Break

Stopped by Target today was searching around the card section and there wasn't much there. Behind a few boxes I found 2008 Stadium Club blaster boxes 1/2 off. The box was 8 packs with 5 cards per pack for only $9.99. I thought this was a good deal and after seeing everyone's success with retail I bought the only 2 boxes. I loved these cards last year when I opened a hobby box the imagery is amazing. The first box I pulled a very nice 1st Day Issue Evan Longoria Rookie card. In the final pack of the first box I pulled a beautiful Elliot Johnson on card auto of him bowling over Yankee Francisco Cervelli. The funny thing with this card is I have seen it featured on 2 other blogs recently and I really wanted it I even placed an offer on one on EBAY. I pulled a few Yankees cards I needed so this was a great deal for less then $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment