Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Live Box Break - 2009 Bowman Chrome 4 Boxes!

Opening 4 Boxes of 2009 Bowman Chrome

Product: 2009 Bowman Chrome
Boxes: 4
Packs: 18
Cards: 4 per pack
Price: $33 per Box (from Big T's)

Box 1
1 Base Refractor
4 RC Refractors
1 Pros. Refractor
1 Base Xfractor (Pujols)
1 Pros. Blue Refractor (J.R. Higley)
1 Xfractor Auto (Connor Graham)

Summary: Nice pull with Pujols Xfractor. Auto was a tough pull but of the wrong player. The question is was this box worth the $33 I paid for it? Ahhh not really but at least I didn't pay $60 like I did in my last round of this product.

Box 2
4 Base Refractor
1 RC Refractors
1 Pros. Refractor
1 WBC refractor
1 Base Xfractor (Martin)
1 Pros Xfractor (Affronti)
1 Base Blue Refractor (Granderson)
1 Auto (Matt Miller)

Summary: Pulled the 2 players the Yankees picked up in trades this offseason which is nice. Also pulled a Beckham RC about the same value as box 1.

Box 3
5 Base Refractor
1 Pros. Refractor
1 WBC Xfractor
1 Base Blue Refractor (McCann)
1 Base Gold Refractor (Upton)
1 Pros Orange Refractor (Farris)
1 Blue Auto (Dinesh Kumar Patel)

Summary: Very colorful box the best box so far. I thought Kumar Patel was in Harold & Kumar go to White Castle I didn't realize he pitched also. I don't think Farris is really any prospect but a nice pick up.

Pizza Break then Back to last box

Box 4
5 Base Refractor
1 Pros. Refractor
1 Base Xfractor
1 Pros Xfractor
1 Pros Blue Refractor (Shaw)
1 Pros Gold Refractor (Pontius)
1 Ref Auto (Matt Miller)

Summary: Another Miller Uggg..... So no major hits here decent break for $33 a box. Still tired of all those WBC cards I hope someone on Ebay will take them off my hands.

If anyone needs base cards from this set let me know most insert will be posted on EBAY within the next 48hrs so I can pick up a box 2009 Tribute.

1 comment:

  1. if you happen to pull an extra Hanson Auto or Mat Gamel, lets talk!

    ReplyDelete