Monday, January 4, 2010

Upcomming Break + Poll

So I was scouring the internet and I stumbled upon a deal I couldn't pass up. 2009 Bowman Chrome for $33 a box I bought 4 boxes by the end of the week I will be busting these. I bought 4 boxes back in September when they first came out for $60 a box and I did pretty well. I was looking to pull the Hanson & Venditte Autos and I did so lets see what I get this time.

Also I have just enough money left in my paypal account to purchase one of the following upcoming releases to break. Check out the poll on the right and let me know which one you'd like to see.

2009 Topps Tribute Baseball Hobby Box
Release Date: Thu, Jan 07 2010
Price: $226.99
Configuration: 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

2009 Bowman Sterling Baseball Hobby Box
Release Date: Wed, Jan 13 2010.
Price:$233.99
Configuration: 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack

2009 Topps Sterling Baseball Hobby Box

Release Date: Thu, Jan 21 2010.
Price:$228.99
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
(Prices from Blowout Pre-Sale)



I'm really unsure which one will give me the most bang for the buck so help me decide.

2 comments:

  1. Really wish we could trade PayPal accounts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't afford any of those....but I'll cast a vote to live vicariously through your break.

    ReplyDelete