Saturday, January 2, 2010

Upcomming Card Show

About every other month JP Sports holds a card show at my county center which is like 20 minutes away from my house so I attend about 5 of the 6 shows a year. This card show has so many dealers and there are so many great deals here. I usually pick up a box of bowman chrome dirt cheap or a box of latest release. Also on occasions like the shows because they have free signings. I currently have plans to be in Atlantic City playing Craps during this weekend so it looks like I'm going to be missing this show. But if your in the area you should attend you wont be disappointed. Last year I went to one and got Denny McLain's Auto for free and he put some nice inscriptions on it. I'm not to upset missing this show as I already have most of the players attendings autos.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going! Meeting Donnie Baseball is gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete