Friday, January 1, 2010

Trade with Dan @ Saints of the Cheap Seats

I recently sent Dan over @ Saints of the Cheap Seats a bunch of Indians cards & some Allen & Ginter Minis he needed. He shot me over some Yankees cards that I needed. The first card that struck me was a 2008 Ginter Mini of Melky Cabrera. The Melk Man was one of my Wife's favorite players due to his clutch performances and his catchy nickname "The Melk Man Delivers". He also hit for the cycle this season which is a tough accomplishment. We were very sad to see him traded to the Braves in December but that's what happens in baseball. There also was a beautiful Gold Label of Nick Johnson who just resigned with the Yanks. The thing I love about this card is the design & quality/thickness of it I need to look into getting more of these. If you haven't checked out Saints of the Cheap Seats please do.

Thanks Again Dan!

As I have said before If you collect a team please let me know I have about 15,000 doubles I need to unload with 90% of them coming from 2006-2009. Some teams I have over 800 cards of. I'd be willing to work a deal out to liquidate some of those cards in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment